Baker began practicing with the Firm in March of 2022, after clerking with the Firm the previous summer. As an associate attorney, Baker represents commercial and residential policy holders in litigation with their insurers. Based in his hometown of Jackson, TN, Baker frequently travels the southeast to represent clients. Baker is currently admitted to all Tennessee and Kentucky state and federal district courts, the State of Georgia, the Middle and Northern Districts of Georgia, and both federal district courts in Arkansas.
In the pursuit of justice for the Firm’s clients, Baker refuses to be outworked. He graduated law school a semester early, and his competitive nature fuels his desire to provide the high-quality representation that each policy holder deserves. Helping industrial properties and commercial businesses is in Baker’s blood. Baker grew up in his grandfather’s industrial machine shop that has serviced numerous factories in West Tennessee. Spending countless days in the machine shop offered unique experiences in seeing how things are built and repaired. Now, he uses that skill set to better understand property damage, so he can better represent the Firm’s clients.
When Baker is not battling insurance companies for the coverage the Firm’s clients are owed, he is looking for ways to outsmart ducks, deer, and fish. More importantly, Baker enjoys spending time with his wife, Caroline, who admittedly, is his much better half.
- Insurance Law: Baker dedicates his entire practice to representing policyholders, whether they be homeowners, factories, warehouses, churches, malls, hotels, apartment complexes, or other commercial properties. When the law supports it, Baker also pursues bad faith penalties against insurance companies.
- Tennessee, April 2022
- Western District of Tennessee, May 2022
- Middle District of Tennessee, July 2022
- Eastern District of Tennessee, June 2022
- Western District of Arkansas, July 2022
- Eastern District of Arkansas, July 2022
- Georgia, November 2022
- Northern District of Georgia, November 2022
- Middle District of Georgia, November 2022
- Kentucky, April 2023
- Western District of Kentucky, April 2023
- Eastern District of Kentucky, May 2023
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- West Jackson Baptist Church: Baker greatly enjoys serving in various capacities in his church, including periodically teaching in the young professionals Sunday school class.