Erin N. England
Erin N. England practices insurance law. She originally joined the firm as an intake coordinator before becoming a paralegal, and eventually a law clerk. In 2019, she joined the firm as an associate attorney, where she handles first-party property insurance claims.
Erin earned her undergraduate degree from Lambuth University before completing a law degree, cum laude, at the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in Memphis. She has held positions with the City of Memphis and the Memphis Police Department. Additionally, Erin clerked for Magistrate Judge Edward Bryant and Magistrate Judge Jon York at the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
When she is not at work, Erin enjoys spending time with her husband, Jonathan, and her daughter, Pepper. She’s a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan, through and through.
- Insurance Disputes
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights Claims
- Social Security Disability
- JD, cum laude, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in Memphis, 2015
- Paralegal Post Baccalaureate Certification, Kaplan University, March 2012
- BA, Lambuth University, 2011
- Tennessee, 2015
- Western District of Tennessee, 2016